A place for me to record interesting things as they happen. A place for random memories and thoughts. A place to get the words out of my head and into print.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Introducing "purse-onality"

I've just created a new public blog specifically for talking about my purse making and Etsy. I hope that you will all come over and take a peek!

It's called purse-onality.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathy M said...

cute new blog. How is your etsy shop doing?

11:13 PM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

I love the blog. It's great!

10:15 AM

 
Blogger Linda Murphy said...

I love your purse blog! I love the fabrics. Good luck!

7:46 PM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

I awarded you the schmooze blog award : ) See my blog at www.daniellespaperart.blogspot.com for details

8:41 PM

 
Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

Your blog is great and I LOVE your purses!

I nominated you on my blog for Creativity!

4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home