A place for me to record interesting things as they happen. A place for random memories and thoughts. A place to get the words out of my head and into print.

Friday, July 20, 2007

My Debut into the Retail World

A couple weeks ago, a wonderful woman contacted me about carrying my handbags in her shop in L.A. I haven't said anything, because I wanted to make sure it all went through first. Well, yesterday, the first two bags appeared in her shop! I am totally over the moon about this!

She rents space in the Hidden Chateau shop. When I googled it and saw the site, I was blown away! It looks like an amazing place, and I am thrilled to have some of my items there. I'm really hopeful that they will do well.

It's just a small order which is fine with me. I don't want to get in over my head. I'm just totally flattered and humbled that someone wants to carry my creations in their retail shop! I start grinning everytime I think about it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

That is SO cool! Congrats to you!!

6:11 PM

 
Blogger Linsey M. said...

COOL!!
next time I am in LA I will have to check her out!
CONGRATS!!!

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home