A place for me to record interesting things as they happen. A place for random memories and thoughts. A place to get the words out of my head and into print.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Finished

Our time as dog owners has officially come to an end, and I am so relieved.

My mom's boss, who has 3 little boys, allowed himself to be talked into taking Copper off our hands. His wife and boys were so excited to get him. Dropping him off at their house last night was very joyful. There was a lot of running, laughing and shouting. He is going to fit in perfectly there.

Now, I feel no guilt and complete relief. The best part was waking up this morning and knowing that I didn't need to immediately put my dog clothes on and take him out for a walk in the nasty wet grass!

3 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

glad that you were able to find a good home for your puppy. I am a huge dog lover, but completely understand.

12:44 PM

 
Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

That must feel good, knowing he has a good home. And you can get up and do what you want in the a.m. I'm not a pet person and totally understand.

9:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is great to be able to find a home for your dog. he will be happy there.

6:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home