A place for me to record interesting things as they happen. A place for random memories and thoughts. A place to get the words out of my head and into print.

Friday, July 06, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Neece

I've never been tagged before, so I'm kind of excited.

"If you had the opportunity to do a 1-year internship in a company or field completely unrelated to your current career or specialty, what would be your top 5 choices?"

1. Publishing
2. Politics
3. Advertising
4. Interior Design
5. Bounty hunter (okay, I'm just kidding about this one, but you all know how much I love those Stephanie Plum novels!)

Now, I'm going to tag:

SnoopMurph
mamichelle

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

Hey Becky! I was tagged by Jodi and ended up tagging Stacy & Diana who ended up tagging Kathy M, etc. LOL

Here are my answers:

* An owner of a LSS
* A travel critic
* A designer on HGTV (so I can learn how to do it!!)
* A co-editor on Creating Keepsakes, just to get some ideas from some awesome
scrapbook ladies(copied Jodi's here)
* A personal assistant to a celebrity

11:00 AM

 
Blogger Linda Murphy said...

Fun! I will answer on my blog!

6:56 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

LOL at Bounty Hunter! I will admit I sometimes watch Dog the Bounty Hunter on A&E - it looks like it could be fun (although a little dangerous).

10:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home