A little funny
Okay, I'm still procrastinating about writing those instruction sheets!
Here's a little funny about Connor from yesterday evening. He's reached the point where he says embarrassing things.
He and I were out in the yard with the dog yesterday. Whenever anyone walks past our house, he has to call to them, and, of course, the dog strains on his leash to get to them, too. So, a couple that I recognize is walking past. They stop to ooh and ah over the puppy, and she asks, "So, is it a boy or a girl?"
I say that Copper is a boy, and Connor chimes in, "That's why he has a weiner!"
Fortunately, they laughed, and I thanked him for the detailed explanation.






4 Comments:
hehe, gotta love little boys! They say whatever is on their minds!
7:45 AM
Hee, hee, too cute! Both your son and the pup!
12:38 PM
I love it. I can add a similar story with my 2 year old son. We went to a park to go hiking and there was a big golden retriever with the two owners. My son says "Wow, that's a big dog!" and we all agreed. Then he says, "And he has a big peepee too!" The owners weren't quite sure what to make of him, but we all cracked up. Too funny, these boys!
2:45 PM
LOL! so cute .. my ds is into that stage too ...
6:24 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home