As promised...
We are adjusting to having a puppy. We're gradually getting the potty training dealt with, but I know we're in for a long ordeal.
But, when he curls up on my lap and stroke his silky ears, it really is worth it...
A place for me to record interesting things as they happen. A place for random memories and thoughts. A place to get the words out of my head and into print.
3 Comments:
Oh my gosh. He's precious! I would have been sold on him, too.
8:59 PM
What a cute puppy! I have been dying to get a second dog (it is just not the same when a 7 year old, 30 pound dog curls in your lap than a puppy, LOL!) but worry about so many things. Will the current dog like the new one? Will it have enough room ro run and play? But the potty training questions worry me the most! Good luck!
2:57 PM
he's too cute!!!!
8:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home