Too close to home
Mom called me this morning to tell me that one of the staff sergeants in my brother's unit was killed this week. Two other soldiers from his unit were also injured and sent to Germany for medical attention. This is the first time that we have heard of anyone being seriously injured or killed from his unit. It is heartbreaking and terrifying. What if that would have been my brother? I don't even like to type those words "outloud." I try not to think about what could happen, but sometimes those nasty worries and thoughts creep in. I can't do anything but pray and beg that God will send Randall home safely.






2 Comments:
I'm so sorry that your brother is over there. It's so hard when you have a loved one in a dangerous place. Lots of prayers being said for him and out other servicemen that are over there for a safe passage home soon!
9:06 PM
My thoughts are with you your family. Your brother, and the rest of the soldiers in our armed forces, deserve so much more than America gives them. They are so brave and I hope he comes home soon to you!
10:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home