Etsy
I am totally excited about finding the Etsy website. I love looking at people's creations and reading the message boards. I'm dying to get my own purses listed on the site, but I just haven't had any time this week! I want to do it right. With fabulous pictures, catchy descriptions and a cool banner for my shop. I'm kind of obssessing on this right now. I've got to "hire" graphic designer DH to design a great logo and banner for me. I want him to make me cute business cards - some thing simple, but funky. I think he's trying to put me off. He doesn't like to do design work that he's not getting paid for.
I designed a new style of bag this week. I still haven't gotten my mock-up stitched up, but it's all cut out. I just hope that it goes together well, and I don't have to re-work the pattern.
Who knows when I will get to all of this! We're supposed to have an open house on Sunday afternoon, and the house looks like it hasn't been cleaned in weeks. Who am I kidding? It hasn't been cleaned in weeks! It's going to be a long day tomorrow! Maybe if I start tonight, I'll be able to finish early tomorrow! Hah! Intentions, intentions...






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home