Sewing Update
My machine is already done! I'm going to pick it up on my lunch hour today. I can hardly wait to see if it runs better now.
"The Sewing Machine Man" (that's what he calls himself) was so sweet yesterday when he called to give me the estimate. He said that it really needed a tune-up, which I knew, and that it would cost $69.95. "But your machine needs a little more work." (I held my breath at this point.) "Probably another $5.00 worth." I almost laughed!
"Is that all?" I said.
"Well, don't be mad at me if it goes a little over that. It should be between $75 and $80 for everything."
"As long as it is under $100, I will be thrilled," I assured him.
What a sweetheart! I feel like I'm getting a bargain, and I was prepared to be without my machine for at least a week. It's only going to be 24 hours!
Can't wait to start sewing some more purses. Now that I've found Etsy, I'm excited to start listing them there, too.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home