CROP!
My sister Jessica and I are planning a big crop for our friends and family coming up in a couple weeks (January 20). We're so excited about this! We're going to have goodie bags, prizes, games and lots of cropping time. I'm really hopeful that we will have at least 20 people there. That will ensure that we can pay for most of our expenses. (We're only charging $5.00 per person, so it is quite the bargain!)
My former German and yearbook instructor is now a demonstrator with The Angel Company, so she is going to come and crop and take orders and have some products available for purchase at the crop. I'm so excited that she will be there. Even though she lives right in our area, I only run into her now and again. It will be nice to have the opportunity to visit with her.
I came up with a fun game idea this morning. We're going to fill a jar with ribbon and have people guess how many yards or inches are in the jar. Whomever is the closest will win the jar of ribbon. Between the two of us, Jess and I should be able to fill a good sized jar!
Well, I emailed out my invitation this morning! Hoping for lots of RSVPs over the next couple of days! I already know that my dear friend Alysha will be here from Oklahoma! Can't wait to see her, too!






1 Comments:
Oooh, wish I could come to the crop! I'm a little too far (ma)!
6:21 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home