A place for me to record interesting things as they happen. A place for random memories and thoughts. A place to get the words out of my head and into print.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

JOY


So, this is kind of late since Christmas has come and gone, but I want to play around with trying to upload a photo to my blog and show off the cool altered letters I made for our gift exchange at work. I was so afraid that the girls would find my homemade gift, well, homely, but they all really thought it was nice. They were actually surprised to find out that I had made them!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! No reason to feel shy about your fabulous craftiness! :-)

~Neece

8:38 PM

 
Blogger Angie said...

Oh I love these! What a great idea for Christmas next year! Thanks for sharing!

6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home