My Space

This is my totally cramped, overly full, kind of messy scrapbook room. I have to share it with Rog and all the junk we don't know where else to put. This place is almost always a disaster area. I'm pretty convinced that this is the room that is keeping our house from selling.
The first photo is of my "computer corner". We actually have another computer in the same room that I mostly use, but this one has my Wishblade hooked up to it. The bookcase holds all of my ribbon, button, patterned paper and scrapbooking books.

This photo is a close up shot of my bookcase. I love how pretty my ribbons and buttons look organized by color in their pretty glass jars. I love having all of my idea books handy. The big black notebook on the right holds all of the layouts I cut out of magazines. They're all organized by the number of pictures on the layout. Super-easy to find the perfect layout to scraplift for any given number of photos.

This is my table where I work. (Also a rather messy area. I've tidied up for the picture.) The stack of clear drawers holds miscellaneous tools and supplies, embossing powders, acrylic blocks and all sorts of weird stuff that doesn't fit into my "organized by color" scheme. The two red buckets on the back of my table hold some of the things I use a lot and stuff that just doesn't have a good home. I have a Pampered Chef tool caddy that turns right next to the drawers. (Kind of hard to see in the photo.) My CIS XXL is stored under the table and holds more stuff. I've also shoved all sorts of other boxes and bags under the table. My kitty Lewis is sitting on top of my red Sizzix bag. Lewis is a pretty permanent fixture in this room.

Here's my favorite part - the closet. I love those 12x12 see-through drawers! All of my embellishments are organized by color: red; orange/yellow; green; blue; purple/pink; black/white; brown and metallic. The last four drawers hold Halloween, Christmas, Birthday and Kid/Boy stuff. The boxes on top of the drawers hold alphabets, stuff to be altered, chipboard and spools of ribbon. The shoe boxes on the bottom right of the photo hold acrylic paint, adhesive and other stuff. Yes, I have to share the closet with the vacuum.

Here's a close-up shot of my red, orange/yellow and blue drawers.
This is the back corner of the closet where I keep my wood mounted rubberstamps and albums I haven't used yet.






1 Comments:
I like your space! Do you use your stash more sorted by color?
8:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home