A place for me to record interesting things as they happen. A place for random memories and thoughts. A place to get the words out of my head and into print.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Fun Purchase






I have turned into a complete Etsy addict. I absolutely loved to find unique handmade items there. For several weeks I've been purusing everyjotandtittle and finally made a purchase on Saturday. It arrived in today's mail, and I am so thrilled! The quality is just incredible. I bought these fun word tags and these cute month tags. Can't wait to start using them on some pages!

2 Comments:

Blogger Linsey M. said...

I have the same momth ones! I have ordered so much from them. I LOVE their stuff! & I am a total etsy addict as well.

7:17 AM

 
Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

I don't think I'll go there. Can't afford to be addicted until my dh gets a job! LOL Very cute!

9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home