Frantic!
Last night at 9:00 when I got home from shopping with my sister, I had a message from our realtor asking if she could show our house today at 4:30. Now, obviously, I have to work all day today, so that didn't give me much time to clean up the wreck that is my house.
I got most everything straightened up last night, although I did have to stay up quite a bit later than I normally do. Then I got up early this morning and washed my dirty dishes. My plan is to run home over my lunch hour to do the vacuuming and clean the bathroom.
My office/scrap space is still a nightmare, and I suspect it will remain so. There just isn't enough time to get it all cleaned up.
We've been trying to sell this house for going on two years. Frankly, I'm sick of spending hours cleaning so someone can spend 30 minutes in it and decide they are not interested. If they can't look past the dust and a bit of clutter, oh well! We live here, and I can't just get rid of all our stuff until the house sells.






1 Comments:
OH boy, this is what I'll be up against soon....
9:44 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home