Another Crop, Another Opportunity
On Saturday, I stopped in at my favorite LSS, Scrapbook Chic, to drop off my pages for the monthly cookbook swap and register for the Scrap Pink crop they are holding in September. I'm excited to actually attend a crop so I can scrapbook for myself! It should be fun and is for a great cause.
The LSS owner asked me if I want to participate in the crop as a vendor, as well. She has seen my bags (and owns a couple). In fact, she's spent the past year asking me to design a custom scrapbook tote to sell in the store. I'm still thinking about the vendor option. It might be a good way to get my name out there. I just don't want a booth to overwhelm my opportunity to scrap! :)






1 Comments:
That's a great idea! But I know what you mean about decreasing your crop time.
My lss is having one of these pink crops too.
8:22 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home