
We had a fun little Valentine's Day fondue party last night, just the three of us! I made a chocolate fondue and a cheese fondue. We had ravioli and garlic bread to dip in the cheese and apple slices, bananas, graham cracker sticks and creme wafers for the chocolate. Connor was really excited about fondue, until he made the mistake of dipping his hotdog in the chocolate. Apparently, those flavors do not mix. He had to spit it out and wouldn't have anything more to do with it! However, he did enjoy using his long fondue fork to dip his hotdogs in the ketchup!

After we ate, we took some pictures. I gave Connor the camera to snap a picture of Roger and me. He took one and then wouldn't give the camera back! He was taking pictures of the table, his toy shark, the fondue pot lid, everything! We finally got it back from him, and Roger snapped the top picture of he and I.
3 Comments:
So sweet, Becky!! It looks delish!
Love the photos.
11:02 AM
I didn't think about ravollis for dipping in the cheese. Did you cook them first? I think that we will be doing fondue again. Kids actually wanted to eat veggies. Go figure!
8:29 PM
Sounds like so much fun. Connor did a great job taking photos. Must run in the family! ;)
10:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home