A place for me to record interesting things as they happen. A place for random memories and thoughts. A place to get the words out of my head and into print.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

The 2nd Annual "Bring on the Snow" Crop

Last year, my sister Jessica and I planned a crop party in our hometown. The crop was held on a Saturday in January, and we were expecting nearly 20 people. Unfortunately, when we woke up in the morning, a blizzard was just beginning! In fact, it snowed nearly all day! Thankfully, there were a few brave/crazy souls who decided to brave the weather to attend the crop. Those of who did, had a great time!

We're going to do it again this year! We've got our 2nd crop planned for the 26th of January. Same time, same place. Hopefully, without the snow!

I'm excited about the party favors that we have planned for each of our guests. I found them on Etsy. I'm amazed at all the great talent and sources of scrapbook supplies that can be found there!

These 2008 month tags are from Elle's Studio.

These gorgeous handmade flower accents are from SoCalledMommy. I was absolutely blown away when I opened the box today. They are beautiful!

I can hardly wait for the crop! We had such a good time last year, and I haven't gotten to scrapbook in ages. It's going to be great to have a day totally dedicated to my favorite hobby!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, cool things! Hope it works out better weather-wise next time!

8:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kewl etsy finds! I know your croppers will love those cute crop favors!

I went to your other blog, and totally love your purses! Great choices of fabrics! :-)

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Kimi said...

Wow, what neat crop favors. I wanted to order some for my self but the link for the calendars isn't working. I'll try it again later this week...maybe she ran out & she's making more.

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home