A place for me to record interesting things as they happen. A place for random memories and thoughts. A place to get the words out of my head and into print.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Dress Rehearsal

So, today wasn't really Halloween, but the city I work in was having a Halloween Safe Walk this evening, and I thought Connor would get a kick out of attending. He's been talking about Halloween for a month and was really excited. On our way there, he kept saying, "I don't see Halloween yet!"

As I said, he is dressing as a dinosaur this year. Unfortunately, everyone kept calling him an alligator! Oh well, he still looked pretty cute! The costume didn't come with a tail, but what is a dinosaur without its tail? So, Mommy bought some green fleece and made a tail. It's not a perfect match, but Connor had a great time swishing it around when we were standing in line waiting for candy, and I'm pretty proud of how it turned out!

Whew! Hopefully, this little foray will keep him satisfied until the real Halloween on Wednesday!


2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

Oh, what a cute photo!!!

6:06 AM

 
Blogger Juls said...

Very cute!! I love looking at the little ones in their finest!

2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home