I have been needing a long weekend for a long time! I am so thankful that it is Saturday night and I still have 2 days before I go back to work!
This afternoon, Connor convinced us to take him to the zoo. I only took two pictures and this is one of them.

The other one is about the same, only he's facing me and making a weird face. But, you know, I really don't need to document
every single trip to the zoo, do I? Sometimes, it's fun to just enjoy the outing without looking for a photo op every few minutes. In fact, today, we went to the zoo and only stayed until Connor said he had seen all the animals he wanted to see. We probably only cover 1/3 of the exhibits, but that was okay, too. It was hot, he was getting cranky, and we were a bit cranky, too! LOL! Fortunately, we left before anyone had a major meltdown! Perfect timing!
1 Comments:
hehe, I like this photo!
5:44 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home